Re: [DML] Just bought my DMC and have 142 questions (long)

Re: [DML] Just bought my DMC and have 142 questions (long)

Hey Steve congrats on getting a delorean! They are a lot of work, but worth it. I am a novice myself so I only know answers to a few of your questions.

Does your hood stay up by itself? If it doesnt then you need new struts and that may help the no pop-up problem.

THere is an adjustment procedure for the hand brake, I think its on the DMC News tech page, but I'm not sure.

Any size battery should do, as long as it can do at least 500 cold crank amps.

The relay that has been jumpered is the fan fail relay. It is likely jumpered that both fans come on simultaneously, rather than staggered. This helps prevent over-heating. Just about all deloreans have some sort of fan fail relay modification on them now.

I think pjgrady sells blank keys and they likely have the best priced door struts too, but you should check DMC Houston as well.

Hope I helped a little.
Adam 16683

[duplicate quote snipped by moderator]