Re: [DML] The Dream Car

"We enjoy the best of all possible worlds and whatever it takes to keep our cars in good condition is well worth it, in fact it's very likely that money spent on a DeLorean is more like a love-offering than a repair cost."

Very right on statement Les. It *is* the best of all possible worlds- an awesome, unique vechile that you can drive and that is relatively easy to take care of and get support for. I see putting in money as a love offering *and* as somewhat of an investment, for at the very least you are helping keep the car's value and even increasing it. Added to the fact that DeLoreans will only keep going up in value does make it perhaps one of the best cars ever to own.

Richard