Re: [DML] delorean quality formerly 'live the dream ad'

Re: [DML] delorean quality formerly 'live the dream ad'

you take the car too seriously.
i wasn't quoting JZD at "forever" merely making a
point.
Delorean was not a god... he was bad with finances,
and had an unrealistic dream. he failed in he dream
but created something so much better than if the car
would have succeeded. It's not a rare, and attention
getting car. My favorite car EVER. It is my most
prized material posession.
But..

Where do you get your data. The only reason the panels
were in decent alignment was the quality assurance
team, state side. And look at the poly-u bumbers...
totally off on most cars, if inspected closely.
Simply put hiding behind your percents and stat won't
hide the fact that it was poorly built.
You're right it will last a long long time. Most parts
are rust proof... but many aren't. And rust isn't the
only thing that can kill a car. But again, you're
right, the delorean... compared to most cars.... is
immortal.... But that doesn't make it the god of all
cars.
Did you own a delorean when the first were built. If
you did, can you honestly say it was the same quality
as say a Lincoln or Jaguar or... the vette.... at the
time. No. You bought a jag and knew it would last for
a few years without any problem. not so with the
delorean... regardless of the reason. I didn't say the
workers did a bad job... please read correctly. I said
that *you* (the general list "you" not you DMC Joe)
cannot pawn it off on that. I didn't say the deloreans
isn't a good car. i said it *wasn't* properly brought
to fruitation... and the company failed in it's goal,
as did JZD
I'm not commenting on the reasons.. only the
results... the truth.

But let it stand at this, you think the car is
well-built.. I say it's not.
But the important thing is that we aren't arguing
about whether the De Lorean is the coolest car in the
world.... we all already know that's true.

and Robert 6585... dead on my man.

I'm done with this now, sorry for offending anyone.
James LaLonde vin#1697