my 2 cents

I saw the Quentin Wilson tape and was quite amused by it. People love
adversity and he creates it.
Anyone heard of a Tucker or Edsel.
Kinda wish you owned one now right.
Well we own our DeLoreans and we still have time on our side. (its a time
machine right)
The latest article states that a clean DeLorean is going for $25,000 (up form
years past) and some for more. Show me an 81- 83 vette daily driver that
goes for that much. I have been looking with my son for a vette and they are
about $12 on average with many below $10. We are hanging in there and
rightly so.
Few cars get the looks the DeLorean Gets .
Quentin Wilson would be a good guest at a car show
He may not make it out alive but at least it would be entertaining.
In the long haul he will have to eat his words when we are on the road 20
years from now and his praise for other cars in our class shows they are no
longer on the roads as daily drivers but just restoration vehicles.

Just for fun

Ken