Re: [DML] New Speaker Install...Save original car

Kevin Abato wrote:

> I ordered a radio mount kit from DMC Houston, but the rear wall is too
> expensive buy another one to cut and mount speakers in. Instead, I made my
> own. Total cost: $21.
> Here are pictures of what I did for the speakers:
> http://24.46.235.195:81/images/dmcspeakers/

This is great, I was thinking about doing this the same way. Your pictures will help me!
Especially making hooks from the clothhangers is a great idea!!
Did you place some foam backing on the board for noise reduction from the engine, as on
the original?

Mads