Update Unknown Object

Hello everybody

I have finally found what the little piece was for and I have to say
that Walter was right. I found two little holes in the upholstery of
the lower door panels (almost impossible to see), and the piece fits
perfectly. I guess it fell out when the electrics in the door where
done.
Thanks for all the responses.

Regards from Belgium

Andy Verbrugghe