DeLorean on TV

Sometime back someone caught the end of "Legends of the Road" on ESPN2. I was watching this yesterday (Packards were featured) and at the end they said "tomorrows" episode would feature the D. Now our local listing shows the next episode at 6 PM Monday ( I assume it was made as a weekday show and maybe all the shows say "tomorrow"). Anyway it might be good to check the weekend listings as well, but it looks as though it will be on Monday.
On a side note , the 55 Packards they featured, (I think it was a Caribean convertible) are said to cost about $80,000 if you're in the market for one. Makes our cars sound like a steal at $20K!
BTW I'm in the Eastern time zone, don't know if that time is correct other parts of the country!