[DML] Chirping sound and more

I still have the chirping sound when driving my car. I tried gently applying the brake and found that the sound stopped, so I replaced all my pads with supposed noiseless pads that are supposed to be extremely squeek free. Well my car was squeekless for about two days, but now it has returned with a vengeance!!! When cold, my brakes squeeled when applying the braking as well, and now they squeel even worse! Its an ear pearcing, gut wrenching, banshee squeel that makes me wince each time I hear it. Fortunately they only do this for the first four or five times that I brake, then they stop.

So I have new pads and my calipers look great. Its got to be my discs... right?

Thanks in advance for any advice you can give.

Adam