Car Show Rules and Guidelines Graceland

The Delorean Car Show webpage now has added guidelines for the different
classes of cars for the show. <A HREF="http://deloreancarshow.com";> Look it up at Deloreancarshow.com</A>.

Missing from the sheet is the Restoration Class and the Die Cast Model class
that have been added. We are still working on guidelines for that and may
not post them until the next show since we are still experimenting with these
classes.

The Die cast competition is a competition of the die cast models for
modifications. Right now I think there will be at least two classes
(modifications and radical modifications) based on the feedback I get. Entry
fee will be $1.00 for this class paid when you enter your car. There will at
this point be two prizes unless I find out there will be a large number of
entries.

It was too late to put it on the registration form so we will just take care
of it at the show.

Someone even mentioned a concourse competition for the models.

I think we will have to wait a few years for that.

The show is filling up fast

Ken

DeLorean Car Show Inc