Windshield Wiper Switch - Where can I get one?

Windshield Wiper Switch - Where can I get one?

In taking out the steering column and replaving it, the windshield
wiper switch on the right hand side of the column fell apart. I have
all the parts but we couldn't figure out how to put it back together
again. I reattached it but it only works for a few wipes when I push
it in to activate the washer. Does anyone know where I can get an
assembly or can anyone explain how it goes back together?

Thanks, Bob Hlavacek 10961