need photos of inside the door

If anyone has photos of the inside of your door with the door panel off,
please forward me copies. Another list member and I are trying to figure
out how to get a heavy duty window regulator to fit properly in his car. We
took my door panel off and compared his with mine, but after close
inspection I'm not happy with how mine is connected either. The tube tends
to pivot like a windshield wiper as the window goes up & down. It also
tends to push on the door skin putting a dent in the center of the door.
I've seen many other DeLoreans with the same dent, so I suppose my window
regulator is installed "properly". But I'd like some other opinions. My
mail box has a 10MB capacity. Or if you have them on the net already, send
me a link.

Thanks,
Walt Tampa, FL