From: erikgeerdink [mailto:erikgeerdink@xxxx]
Sent: 14 January 2002 04:34
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] UK owners please read

Hello,
Any of you UK owners, or enthusiest know who owns the delorean with
the following license plate number

OGH 486Y

It should be either an 82 or an 83, going by the "delorean" badge on
the hood. Also, the car appears to be right hand drive with a black
interior. If anyone has any info on the car, please let me know.
Thanks

Erik