Re: [DML] It happened one night. . .

Well, I got pulled over once for going too slow. Yes, that's right, I said, too slow. I had just turned the corner off of a main highway and onto a residential street; and my house just being appox. 3 blocks away. The cop had been following for a little while on the highway, and proceeded to follow. So, I had just turned the corner and he put his flashers on.

He got out of his car and walked up to the D. I rolled down my little window, and he told me that I should just open the door instead. Once my door was open, he was a little shocked... as my mother was sitting in the passenger seat. I guess he wasn't able to see her when he was driving. The funny thing was, my mom knew this cop, as he had visited my parents home when it got broken in too, many years ago. Of course, the cop didn't remember her. So, she spoke up and said, how you doing Joe, or whatever his name was. This completely threw the guy off guard. I asked him what I had done, and he responded that I was going to slow. I said that I had just turned the corner and was now in a residential area, and had no choice but to slow down. He agreed, and said that in the future, to keep in mind of the proper speed limits, or something like that. With that, he walked off, but not without having a few more looks at the car.

So there it is, the story of the DeLorean going to slow, and being pulled over by a cop for it. Beat that one folks!

Randy
Vin #16353