ETDOC Spring gathering

Hey all-

Time for yet another round of fun with the East Tennessee DeLorean Owners Club!

Mark March 9-10 on your calendars. We are still planning the itenerary, however, we already have the hotel set up and the major part of the trip planned. The hotel is yet again the Park Vista Resort Hotel in Gatlinburg, TN. (parkvista.com for contact numbers) We chose this again because of the super hospitality they provided the DeLorean owners at the last meet in November. The rate is a special $82 and when you call, tell them you are with the East Tennessee DeLorean owners group.

The main part of the gathering is for us to take our DeLoreans on the curviest road in America per distance. Over 311 curves in 11 miles. It is known to all driving and biker enthusiasts as The Dragon. We will actually drive it twice, once we reach the end, we will turn around and do it again! What an exercise for our cars.

The founders are trying to design a Tshirt that we will have available for anyone that wants to purchase one. We will soon have more information on the etdoc.com website. If you need to contact any of us for information please do so. There is a contact page on the website.

You may also IM myself on AOL Instant Messenger (CadysRme) or John Weaver (DeLoreanSS), or Joe Palatinus (TenJoe) for me information.

Thanks-

Aaron Posey

ETDOC --- 865 310 2228 --- cadysrme@xxxx