From: James LaLonde
Sent: Thu 1/3/2002 3:36 AM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] youngest delorean owner and local d owner

if you think you may be this please post, i'm interested in who this may be.

in america you have to be 18 in order to technically own a car, or legally
emancipated... so unless someone got one just recently i just may be it.
i'm 18, born june 1st of 83 (I wanted a june 83 car... but i wasn't going to

let that effect my decision too much... i got a june 81 by coincidence)

the title has to be in your name, not your father's car that you drive.

just curious.

and while we're at it... oldest? if you're comfortable sharing.

also, anyone around the metro detroit area that would like to meet up some
weekend after the weather gets a bit better. i hate michigan salt.

james lalonde
01967

moderator@xxxx

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dmcnews