Re: [DML] (DML) Different tail light colors... and brake pads.

Re: [DML] (DML) Different tail light colors... and brake pads.

> [ Moderator's note: I'm a bit curious why many go to great pains to work
>around simply ordering something from one of the DeLorean shops ]

The reason why I bought my parking brake pads locally is because they were
about 1/2 or 1/4th the price of what DMC Houston wanted. Their pricing
wasn't clear if I needed to order two pairs (for both rear wheels) or if one
kit included all four pads. Also since I needed them quicker than UPS could
do on a holiday season, I just got them locally. No offense to the DeLorean
vendors. I have been keeping them well-fed financially speaking.

Adam,
Those Mintex pads that I listed a while back were for the
parking/emergency/hand brake, NOT the regular pedal stomping
stopping-the-car brakes. Sorry for the confusion.

Walt Tampa, FL