RE: [DML] internet owners list? The DeLorean Owners Directory

RE: [DML] internet owners list? The DeLorean Owners Directory

 There is indeed a directory for owners. When you buy a DeLorean or are
involved in one changing hands you should send your new or updated
information to the DeLorean Owners Directory. The 'DOD' is available on the
DMCnews website at:

http://www.dmcnews.com/directory.html

You have to be in the Directory in order to qualify to receive a copy. The
next version should be available in January.

If you have any questions, contact me at:

mailto:directory@xxxx

The DeLorean Owners Directory is a helpful listing for every owner to help
find other owners in their area, where ever in the world they may be. Email
and phone numbers are in the Directory, but not addresses.

Please note. If you've posted your info to the DOD in the last few months I
will have it in the next issue. There is no need to post it again unless
something has changed.

Ken Montgomery	Sacramento, CA VIN #10911 'OUTTIME'
http://pages.sbcglobal.net/montkw/delorean/index.htm
mailto:kenm@xxxx
President, Northern California DeLorean Motor Club
http://www.ncdmc.org
http://www.dmcnews.com mailto:directory@xxxx