Waste Coolant Disposal.

This is also a leagal issue where you need to check your local
regulations. Stormdrains are ALWAYS a definate no-no! As is a septic
tank since it is designed to leach excess liquid into the ground.

However, your local sanitary sewer system should be able to accept
the waste coolant. Since it goes to a treatment plant, there should
be no problems. But as always, you want to check things first with
your local municipality. If nothing else, your local Haz-Mat waste
center should be able to take the liquid in for collection. Flush all
excess liquid out of the system into buckets untill it is clear.
Dispose of into the toilet. That way, you minimize spillage into the
environment. Once clear, water should be fine to run into the street.

-Robert
vin 6585 "X"

<SNIP>