The Year on the List

It's been a great year on the list, lots of action, lots of new
features, new people participating. Best of all the flame-throwers were
stamped out. A year ago it was the major problem...no longer, the
moderators got together and civilized postings. (I might hold the
record for rejections for the year but I mostly deserved it) Next great
advance was another by Dave Swingle (truly a one man gang), the near
worthless archives suddenly became useable when he instituted Google as
a search engine. Now you can do a search and actually find references
to what you're searching for. Lots of fanciful dialogue occurred, any
way you want to go, as long as it's related to the man and the car etc.
Sun Star came out with the great little model which was quickly turned
into an opportunity to personalize and compete, on the list. "Toby's
bolts" hit the list, revolutionizing thinking re Trailing Arm Bolts.
Several really dedicated owners kept up a steady stream of help for
questions asked, didn't matter that the answer may have seemed obvious,
no one was insulted for asking, all tried to help. This is truly a
great group, and it's getting better!

Happy New Year

Les