A fantastic community!

Hey all,
I wanted to drop the list a message to say thanks to Hank and Mimi
Breer. They responded to my post about being in Southern California for the
holiday. My girlfriend and I met with them today as they invited us to
their home yesterday. All I can say is it is great to have such wonderful
people in our community!
Hank and Mimi are very warm and funny. We enjoyed talking DeLoreans
with them for the afternoon. They also have some wonderful items made up
such as the DeLorean car embossed on a variety of shirts and bags. I am
definitely going to have to pick up a few for the "post holiday I-Love-Me"
gifts....:)
We're very luck to have these people in our circle. I'm coming back
to the San Fernando Valley quite a bit next year and I will definitely look
them up again. If you have any interest in talking about the car and
spending some time with real enthusiasts, these are the folks to talk with.
After meeting Hank and Mimi I can say I know what "Live the Dream" means.
They do it every day....:)

Matthew
VIN #10365
VIN #16816