Re: [DML] Eratic engine idle when warm

In a message dated 12/29/01 11:53:49 PM Eastern Standard Time,
srubano@xxxx writes:

<< 1. Could there be something wrong in my Lambda circuit causing this
such as a bad O2 sensor?

The O2 Sensor is easy to check. After full warm up it can be tested with a
digital volt meter. It should produce between .9 DC volts when running rich
(approx 12 to 1) and .1 DC volts when lean (approx 17 to1). They are
generaly not used to control idle mixture or during full throttle operation,
rather just for cruise.
Jim 6147