Engine will not turn over

Dear Group,
I went out to start car today and nothing happened. Just the key is in buzzzer. Door lights came on but very dim. I charged battery and put back in car, door lights came on but still no start. I cleaned battery terminals and wires. Checked fuses and all was well. Any ideas? My wife and I put over 200 miles on car just last Friday with no mishap.
Thanks Jim
Vin 4149