      1. Re: Revsese  WAS: Why the DeLorean?
           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. CA New Years
           From: "Matthew P. Olans" <mpolans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. DI water in cooling system???
           From: "Adam Price" <acprice1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. talking of dome lights...
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. LHD Cars
           From: Watkins Family <watbmv@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Revsese  WAS: Why the DeLorean?
           From: "Paul Salsbury" <paul.salsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. RE: DI water in cooling system???
           From: "Mike Griese" <mike.griese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: DI water in cooling system???
           From: "jtrealtywebspannet" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: LHD Cars
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Door Lock Module - some technical musings...
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. RE: LHD Cars
           From: "Chris Parnham" <chrisparnham@xxxxxxxxx>
     12. Part X-ref
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Eratic engine idle when warm
           From: "dmcman82" <srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Re: Door Lock Module - some technical musings...
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
     15. Re: LHD Cars
           From: "carnut4849" <gmfm1@xxxxxxx>
     16. Re:  The best thing I got for Christmas
           From: RJRavalli@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 16:51:23 +0000
   From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Revsese  WAS: Why the DeLorean?

I meant pulling up on the shifter to put it into reverse.  Mine go into gear nicely, hot
or cold, no grinding, very clean shift, it's just the effort of pulling the shifter up
and putting it into the reverse position that I was referring to.  Mine are both the
same, I figured they all were.

> Not to be picky Les, but it should not be stiff shifting into
> reverse.  When cold, my car will go into reverse with the greatest of
> ease.  When warm, it will grind unless I put it into first gear
> first, to stop the input shaft from spinning.  But even when I do
> that it still goes into reverse without resistance.

Message: 2