Re: LHD Cars

Dear Tom,
I always wondered about right hand drive cars. My clutch pedal
is the farthest left, to the right of that is my brake pedal and on
the far right is the gas pedal. Is this the same on RHD cars? Also,
on the shifter of a 5 speed, Reverse is to the left side of the car
and 5th is to the right side of the car. Is this the same on RHD?
Thanks,
Gary Masie