Revsese WAS: Why the DeLorean?

Not to be picky Les, but it should not be stiff shifting into
reverse. When cold, my car will go into reverse with the greatest of
ease. When warm, it will grind unless I put it into first gear
first, to stop the input shaft from spinning. But even when I do
that it still goes into reverse without resistance. I suspect I just
need a tranny fluid change (I know its not clutch or linkage
related). For you les, I would suggest bleeding your clutch line,
adjusting the linkage, or changing your transmission fluid. (all the
standard stuff) Take care now!!

Jim Reeve
MNDMC - Minnesota DeLorean Club
DMC-6960