Fuel Distributor Conversion

Hello,

About a week ago i was able to change my faulty dmc fuel distributor
over to an porshe 911 setup. After the initial setup and adjusting
the DeLorean runs like brand new. The unit i installed on it was out
of a Porshe 911 racing car, that had a 3.0 engine (insteald of the
2.9) and has no cold start port on it. The cold start port wasn't
really a problem since you could double banjo it on the warm up
regulator. All in all i found found a nice little setup that requires
no modification at all to install, and is easier to find then the
stock unit. I also have some other porshe distributor that have no
frequency valve port on them. If anyone in the jersey/ny/pennsylvania
area are instrested in switiching over to a more mechanical system let
me know. I will be uploading picture of it later on in the day. If
yo uhave any questions let me know.

- Shain