Re: Accumalator

Your bucking problem could have several causes including electrical
relating to either bad connections or whatever. The first things to
rule out are a kinked or cut suction hose and a plugged up fuel
filter. When an accumulater goes bad the diaghram inside breaks up
into little black rubber pieces and they could be plugging up the fuel
system. Another possability is the lambda circuit died. You should
hear a loud buzzing in the area of the right side valve cover.
The electrical problems might be due to dirty, loose connections. As
in previous posts inspect, clean, and tighten all grounding
connections.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, Nick Ryan <nick@xxxx> wrote:

> Hi All
>
> I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction
concerning a problem I am having. I had the fuel accumaltor replaced 2
weeks ago and the car seemed to run fine. I hadn't really driven it
untill friday night last and eveything seemed fine. Then after about
20 miles the car on acceleration seemed to start bucking around,
(like it was out of petrol), and it has continued to do so since. (it