Parts Gone

Group, I was talking to a DML'er off the list about Torsion bars and
Legend Turbo's and I was wondering how many parts are missing or can
be got by picking up the phone and calling one of the vendors. I
bought a ignition key switch the other day and it had to come off a
wrecked car.
So, The question is. What do you as the group know are parts that
can't be bought as new when you pick up the phone and call. Or is
there to many.
Torsion bar, Drivers side
Ignition swith complete unit
so on.
I will take the list and keep it up and repost.
John Hervey