Re: Fuel guage

Before posting this to the DML your first step should be to go to the
"source". Either contact the vender you got the Tankzilla from or go
directly to Mr. Zilla. They will break their h-mp to get you fixed up.
But remember the Tankzilla can only correct a bad sending unit, if the
guage is not connected properly or is defective it can't fix that!
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757