Re: Low Gas Light

Here's what I did. Get a one gallon plastic gas container , fill it
and drive around until you run out of gas (I know...might get
contamination and all that). Your light should come on at some
point. When it does, zero the trip odometer and continue to drive
till you are out. Then figure the amount of miles you drove vs the
miles per gallon the car uses (see owners manual). Then, add the
gallon you have in your container to the tank and head for the
station! There you have it...too simple, I guess!

John Rahn
Vin #06136