I got my model

Yup, I got my new DMC model today. I painted the door jambs, steering wheel
and seat belts black as they should be. I will not say whether my doors stay
up or not or what details I liked or didn't and start a whining contest,
because I think you people NEED TO REALIZE it is a fairly cheap model which
is actually quite nice for the price and get a life!

Casey

[Moderator Note: I approved this post because I presume Casey's comment is tongue in cheek, not intending to insult anyone. I believe that discussions of technical details of any DeLorean model are valid material for the list, but complaints are not.]