Re: [DML] Re: Headlight Switch / Signaling with your lights

Re: [DML] Re: Headlight Switch / Signaling with your lights

[Moderator Note: Further "Code of the Highway" posts will be REJECTED, unless they have specific bearing on DeLorean technology (horn & headlight controls, etc).]

I dont know if its changed, but the Highway Code used to say that a short
flash of headlights only says 'Im here' - but I agree it's generally taken
as meaning 'I can tell what you are going to do next and it's fine by me'
-trouble is, if the other person hesitates (or perhaps decides whihc of two
opions they will follow) its followed by 'oh sod you then'...and the gas
pedel...

:)

As for horns (and Im nearly off topic now but bear with me) a short horn blast
tends to mean 'You dope look what you did' but a long one
means 'Ok ok so you havent taken a big risk here but my car should really be
allowed to use your bit of road right now because thats the kind of day Im
having...'

But DML drivers wouldn't do either cos in the latter situation they dont have
anything to prove, and in the former they are too scared of bending their
stainless... :))

Carl