Re: [DML] (DMC warehouse move news)

On Mon, 19 Nov 2001 15:21:52 -0600, James Espey wrote:

"As of this past weekend, we had unloaded a total of 22 semi-trailer loads
of
DeLorean parts from Ohio into our new warehouse."

I stopped by the warehouse today on my way back to my office. The DMC
warehouse is huge and is starting to fill up. The offices are being built
but there is a lot to do before move in day. I can hardly wait. I still
have things to do to my new D that I have put off until DMC is 3 miles from
my office rather than 33 miles.

James and Stephen hurry the contractor. Dee

Dee-Moats@xxxx

Send a friend your Buddy Card and stay in contact always with Excite Messenger
http://messenger.excite.com