Hazard Signal Switch.

Does anyone know where and if I can get a red coloured lense
for the Hazard Signal Switch? The DeLorean is the only car I've
ever owned that has this switch in green. I'd like for it to be red
like other vehicles. And that way it gives a nice contrast to the
headlight switch. While red tape (like the kind used on broken
tail lights) is tempting, I don't know if it would melt or not.

Ideas?

-Robert
vin 6585 "X"