Re: [DML] Sunstar model questions & remarks

Re: [DML] Sunstar model questions & remarks

Walter,
You also forgot to mention,that it has wheelwells in the luggage
compartment,well good thing that the Delorean they used for
measurements,didn't have the fascia with the trademark "eyebrow"
otherwise it would have looked really mental with those dots in the
headlights and the sagging eyebrow.Do you think,I can get a
replacement front spoiler,to replace that bent one they put on the
models,from one of the Delorean vendors,Hmmm,maybe with all the
problems associated with the sunstar models,someone can startup a
mini Delorean service center.The only thing I do not like is how they
defaced the seats,by running the seatbelts across the seats.
I think that the "LK" was supposed to be "UK" for United Kingdom
(British)
But all kidding aside,I truly like my 1/18 sunstar models,as it sure
beats looking at my plastic BTTF Mcdonalds Delorean and my tiny
Delorean ZEE model.
Overall they did one hell of a good job,and the price is VERY
REASONABLE,as I sold one of my tiny ZEE models on ebay,and that sold
for $49.00 about a year ago.And you compare the Zee model,to the 1/18
and wonder why they(sunstar) did not try to get more for it.

Claude
000570
Windsor CT.

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "Walter" <Whalt@xxxx> wrote:
> The label on the model's box describe the car as a 1981 DeLorean
LK. What
> does the "LK" stand for? Did some foreigner forget to delete the
> accumulated typos at the end of his sentence before he pressed
the 'print'
> button on the typesetting machine?

... [Moderator snip]