RE: front lower control arms

John H. said:
> While were talking about metal stress, Have you looked at your front lower
> control arms for cracking and stress. You can also have a fatial situation
> on your hands when the front lower control arms breaks. You better check
> them.
Not sure what a "fatial situation" is John, but I don't need to check my
control arms. One of the many improvements I made to my car was to
completely reinforce and box plate both the lower and upper arms, another
old street rodding trick. Cost - less than $20.

Say, you wouldn't be trying to sell me some of your expensive replacement
arms, would you John? Maybe you should stick to something you know, and not
be giving me performance/safety tips.

--
Darryl Tinnerstet
THE ORIGINAL Specialty Automotive