DeLorean Car Show in Memphis

Greetings, everyone! Don't forget the DeLorean Car Show in Memphis
next June. Is anyone familiar with the sequence of events that will
occur at show? I read through the website
(http://www.deloreancarshow.com/index.html), but it is a little
unclear on a few issues.

On Friday there is a dinner, some guest speakers, and part of a
Graceland tour (requiring the Graceland Platinum Pass). The website
states that "doors open at 7:30 and dinner is served around 8:00", and
that they will have the "first part of the Platinum tour at the
dinner". The site also says "Location [of the dinner] will be
determined by the number of people attending.". On the registration
form, the cost for the dinner and the Graceland Platinum Pass are
listed separately. Personally, I'm not all that interested in the
Graceland tour, but I do want to see the guest speakers and attend the
dinner. So, my questions are the following -- do I have to purchase
the Graceland Platinum Pass (in addition to the dinner charge) in
order to attend the dinner, and, if not, when/where will the guest
speakers be? Or, in a single question, in order to attend the dinner
and see the guest speakers, am I required to also purchase the
Graceland Platinum Pass?

This question would apply to the Saturday dinner as well.

Another question to ponder -- on Saturday the car show supposedly runs
from 12:00pm to 4:00pm. What kind of a show is this? Is this a
public show that will be advertised and draw the general public? Or
just a private show, where we all hang in the parking lot and check
out each others cars?

Personally, I am planning on being there on Thursday, Friday, and then
leaving on Saturday after the "surprise" event and before the Saturday
Graceland tour. My brother lives in Memphis (most convenient!), so I
will be staying with him. I look forward to see you all there!

Scott Arnold