           From: Shain Brannan <shain@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. RE: front suspension
           From: Darryl Tinnerstet <darryl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 10:26:33 -0500
   From: Shain Brannan <shain@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: New Owner Question/Tank cleaning

Hello,

I went out and checked the fuel tank out.  The out boot seems to be in
good shape,  and the inner one seems to be as well, except the bottom is
mush..  The metal support bracket has rusted out, and the remains are in
the tank.  For the most part i have to remove the tank and clean it out.
 I'm also ordering a whole fuel system kit so i do not have to do that
again.  Do you know any trick to remove the tank, or any procedure that
works best.  Thanks.

- Shain

Message: 2