M9 1.00 bolt?????????

hey guys,

remember when i broke that bolt for my air induction manifold this week?
well today i had my friend's dad help me - he has a tap and die set. anyway,
we drilled it out but it wasn't good enough for a 8M bolt, so we had to drill
it one more time and tap it for the next size up in his kit - 9M 1.00 (i
assume 1.00 is the threading). anyway, that worked well so now i go the
hardware store for a 9M bolt... uh oh. turns out there is no such thing as a
9M bolt??????????????
does anyone know where i can get a 9M bolt? i looked on DMCHouston's online
parts manual and found that there are two 9M bolts used on the DeLorean -
they are both listed as "9M X 100-12". is this the same bolt as what i want?
we threaded my 9MM hole the same size threading as what was originally in
there, but the parts manual simply calls it a 7M screw (the original).

what do i do now? the place i dropped my manifold off for cleaning said they
can drill the manifold hole to fit a 10M bolt which is simple to find.
However, that is making the hole in the left head pretty big and now i'm
afraid i would be drilling into the water jacket if i make it that big.

what do you guys think i should do? this sucks!

Andy

Soma576@xxxx
1982 DeLorean DMC-12 VIN#11596
Fargo, ND 58102