Re: Reverse Light Switch.

To be safe on the oil side, I place a single ramp under the rear
drivers side tire, and backed the car up. No oil loss at all! The
suspension was flexable enough to handle the incline. The front
passenger side wheel never came in contact with the fender.
Installation is simple. Shift into any gear but reverse, unscrew
the old switch, screw the new one in, and reconnect the wires &
the rubber boot. Just takes a little patience/strength remove the
bolt @ the awkward angle (depending upon how you position
yourself under the car).

As far as I know, there is no crossover part for this switch. I
believe that this switch is unique to the Renault R30 gearbox. I
picked up my switch from DMC Houston. Price isn't a problem,
It's just the wait for it to arrive :)

-Robert
vin 6585 "X"

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, jwit6@xxxx wrote:
> Robert,
> Pulling the reverse light switch should not cause you loose
trans oil.
> If you replaced the switch with something other than the
Delorean
> part number(106332)can you tell me the cross reference
number and