Re: More Sunstar Model Woes...How to fix your Woes

Re: More Sunstar Model Woes...How to fix your Woes

I can't believe that we now have insturctions for "Door Tortion
adjustments" for a model car. It just goes to show that this list
truly is the end all, be all hub for everything DeLorean realated!

How many other specialty car owners can say that they have
THIS much support for their marque!

-Robert
vin 6585 "X"

p.s. Heaven help us if one day hover conversions become a
reality! ;-p

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, CBL302@xxxx wrote:
> Jeff,
> Like you my passenger door too also,did not stay up on my 1/
18
> model,so what I did was to disassemble my Delorean
Model,there are
> eight screws on the bottom side of the model...
<SNIP>