Re: [DML] Fuel Pressure Gauge kit

Eric,

The fuel pressure gauge that I bought was on the recommendation of DMC Joe.
This is the NAPA Balkamp 700-1438 C.I.S. K-Jetronic Fuel Injection Tester
(according to the label on the box.) It comes with a variety of fittings
and adapters to hook to probably any fuel line in the DeLorean (except for
the big ones on the fuel pump).

Remember to have a bunch of new copper crush washers on hand when putting
your lines back together.

Walt (across the bay from you, remember? You are welcome to borrow
mine.) Tampa, FL