Re: Light Switch Modification (was: Headlights Switch Problem)

I wrote:
> > I bought a new Lights Master Switch,
[snip]

then "Scott Mueller" wrote:
> Post your schematic for the modifications in the DML archives.
> I am curious about this mod.

Scott and all others that responded,

I am currently working on a somewhat decent writeup on this matter.
(my notes were a totall mess, so I had to sort them out first)

When finished I will submit it to the Technical Information
Library at DMCnews.com I guess that from there it will find
it's way to the DMC-Tech files too.

Please all be patient,
I'd like to try to do this right the first time.

Thanks for taking interest,

JAN van de Wouw
Thinking Different... Using a Mac...

#05141 "Dagger" since Sept. 2000