RE: [DML] Re: Trailing Arm Bolts - Engineering

RE: [DML] Re: Trailing Arm Bolts - Engineering

Dear Group,

I am the proud owner of a pair of "Toby Bolts" (sorry Toby could not resist). Why is there such a prob with these bolts? Let me tell you the "Toby Bolts" are some of the finest bolts I have ever seen. Toby has put alot of work into these and let me tell ya this guy knows his stuff. He is a member (vice pres.) of the Pacfic Northwest DeLorean Club and is always looking to get more (performance)out of the car and with this "FIX" we (the DeLorean community) can benifit from his knowledge of engineering and the DeLorean automobile. Stop talking about it and upgrade to the "Toby Bolt Trailing Arm Bolt FIX" today.

jim sawyer