Re: [DML] need engineering info to make sway bar

Re: [DML] need engineering info to make sway bar

I also have a rear sway bar, and the improvements to the cornering and
overall stability have been very dramatic. I am continuing to tune
and tweak the suspension setup ... I have installed urethane bushings
for the front sway bar attachments to the frame and to the lower
control arms. Noise is up a bit, but my car handles awesome. It will
be interesting to see what comes of this project to improve the front
sway bar. I'm not sure that we need too much more stiffness, but we
almost need to try it to determine that for sure.

Toby Peterson VIN 2248
Winged1