Engine oil and winter storage

Sadly, I took my D to the storage location for the upcoming MN winter
yesterday. The weather here is still nice, but considering some of
the cords on the rear tires are poking through, I figured I really
should quit driving it for the moment. There is just one thing I'm
unsure of doing at this point though. The oil in my engine just
passed 3000 miles. It was changed last about 1 1/2 months ago. And
my car will mostly likely be sitting unstarted for 4-6 months. Do
anyone here think it would be fine to leave the oil as is (still
looking clean) and change it in spring? Or what about just draining
the oil and put some fresh stuff in while leaving the filter untouched
(since it will be changed first thing in spring)? Or should I go
ahead and order a filter from a vendor and get it quickly shipped to
me? I havn't done anything to the car yet, but I want to get fuel
stabilizer in it and pull the battery no later than next weekend, so
if I mess with the oil, that is when I would need to do it by.

Jim Reeve
MNDMC - Minnesota DeLorean Club
DMC-6960