Mirror-heating wire

Hello,

I asked this question a while ago,
but haven't gotten any positive nor negative responses yet...

I'd still like to know wheter or not the Green/white wires near
the mirrors in the doors are actually powered or not.

These were intended for optional mirror-heating and according to the
wiring schematic they should have +12V on them with the ignition on.

Unfortunately I am not able to acces my car at the moment to check this out
myself, so if anyone has ever checked tis out themselves or happens to have
his/her door trim off anyway, I'd really appreciate it if you could let me
know if they do get powered or not.

Thanks in advance,

JAN van de Wouw
Thinking Different... Using a Mac...