RE: [DML] New Mag, About my article...

Ace,

Shill may have not been the correct term. I selected that word because
of the exchange a while back when James accused one of the other list
members of being a shill for PJGrady. I think James said "At last, I'm
not the only shill on the DML". I guess I wanted to stick with the same
theme :)

While most of the time a Shill does refer to someone who is compensated
for their "support", Merriam-Webster defines it as: to act as a
spokesperson or promoter. I have also have seen it defined as: One who
poses as a satisfied customer.

I can agree that the term may have been misused because I honestly
believe that you are a satisfied customer. So, I do apologize if it
caused you any discomfort.

As I look over the article again now (I keep re-reading it to make sure
I am not the crazy one here!), There is very little content about you or
the interesting aspects and problems with importing and owning a
DeLorean in Costa Rica. The bulk of the article is about how wonderful
the car is, so my claim is still that the goal of this article was to
act as a "info-mercial" for Houston.

Again, I hope that my comments did not cause you any harm..

Marc