Re: [DML] Re: DeLorean mentioned in Magazine

Re: [DML] Re: DeLorean mentioned in Magazine

Whatever.

What's with the giugiaro bashing? The Delorean HAS ENGINEERING PROBLEMS.
The door included. The guides, the lineup with the other panels, the
inherently sagging shocks, and the weak lower strut mount are a few
examples.

Isn't giugiaro a DESIGNER? How could he be 'responsible' for the
engineering of the excel, or daewoo or whatever else?

1537