[DML] Re: epoxy damage from brake fluid

YUP! i had my entire chassis sandblasted. The place that did it is
right near Rob Grady's shop (that's where Rob sends his parts that
he needs blasted). They did an EXCELLENT job. They had removed ALL
the epoxy. If you like i can post pictures of my chassis blasted
down. When i picked it up the guy said it was a bitch to remove but
were able to do it with I believe steel shot to remove the epoxy. Of
course my chassis was off the car and stripped of all parts. i am
sure you can spot blast with the same material they used. I had my
entire chassis done besause the entire front end had virtually no
epoxy (minimal rust surprisingly!) the rear of the chasiss the epoxy
was starting to flake and along the sides started to rust.

Steve